7733 Palm Street #207 Lemon Grove
Have you ever found yourself wondering:
1. What exactly is “Yoga”
2. What can yoga do for me?
3. Should I be practicing regularly?
4. Am I practicing yoga too much or often enough?
5. Am I practicing right?
If so, you don’t wanna miss this gathering of sisterhood where you will be invited to ask questions, seek guidance and explore the benefits of Yoga in order to know, for sure, if the practice is right for you.
What will you need?
#1 – Please dress comfortably.
And then consider bringing:
– A yoga mat and/or Pillows (…lots of pillows for cozy sitting)
– A writing tool
– A tablet, journal or notepad
– Your questions
– Business cards
What to expect:
– Opportunity to Connect with Likeminded Individuals
– Wine Tasting and Refreshments
– Panel Introduction
– Introduction to yogis and yoga teachers in your community
– An open forum for Q&A
– 20 minutes of Introductory Level slow-flow
Get your ticket early and save. Early bird tickets are only available through October 12th. Tickets will be available at the door for $40 if space is available.
We look forward to seeing you at this informative and transformative event!