WE’RE HIRING (Graphic Design)
Copy/Print Shop: Digital Printing
Available Now: Full-Time or Part-Time
- Graphic Design experience with Adobe Creative Suite programs (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop)
- Copy/Print Shop or working in a digital printing environment
- Knowledge of Adobe graphics programs
- Front counter experience a plus
- Quick with numbers
Description of the position:
- Working in a fast-paced environment handling customer projects from start to finish, multi-tasking, and prioritizing workflow in an organized manner
- Helping and accommodating customers with copy/print projects (business cards, letterhead, etc), binding, packaging, shipping, and more
- Printing from customer files using current digital printing equipment
- Office supply pricing, stocking shelves, inventory
- Working independently and as part of a team, efficiently and always with a positive attitude
How to apply for the position:
Download and print our employment application (see below)
Email, fax or drop off your completed application
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax: 619-698-5000
- Our location: COPY-IT 5344 Jackson Drive, La Mesa, CA 91942
(This pdf employment application can be filled out in Adobe Acrobat Reader)
We are so happy we wanted to reward you with $5 on the house (black house that is) for signing up on the very first day. This feature is going to be a game changer and will allow us to reach you in new and exciting ways. We need to encourage positive engagement our communities and recognize us all for what we do no matter how big or small.
Paypal: send a money request to email@example.com I will pay immediately
Venmo: click the pen/paper icon in upper right corner type in firstname.lastname@example.org, input $5 and push request. I will pay immediately
via email: send me an email (subject title: $5 winner) and leave your contact information and I will contact you that way you provide
Call Prince directly : (619) 621-8739
Sprouts Farmers Market is planning to hire 150 employees when it opens its new store in the Clairemont neighborhood this fall.
The grocery chain will host walk-in interviews twice this week at the Four Points Sheraton located at 8110 Aero Drive:
- Wednesday, Sept. 20 from 8-11:30 a.m. and 1-6 p.m.
- Thursday, Sept. 21 from 8–11:30 a.m. and 1–4 p.m.
Their are currently openings in the bakery, meat, deli, grocery, produce, vitamin and cashier departments. Interested applicants are asked to bring a copy of their resume.
The store is scheduled to open Oct. 25, 2017.