IKEA National Hiring Event on Nov 9, 2:00pm—8:00pm: San Diego CA
An ability to do the job is obviously the starting point. But beyond that we look for many other personal qualities such as a strong desire to learn, the motivation to continually do things better, simplicity and common sense, the ability to lead by example, efficiency and cost-consciousness. These values are important to us because our way of working is less structured than that of many other organizations. Come see a career with IKEA!
IKEA National Hiring Event – IKEASan DiegoCA
Thursday, November 9th 2:00pm—8:00pm
We’re hiring PERMANENT Part-Time & Full-time co-workers – Apply today!
Don’t miss this opportunity to meet your local IKEA team and interview for diverse positions with great benefits and limitless opportunities!
It’s easy as 1, 2, 3!
- Review open positions at IKEA San Diego CA Retail Store below.
- Click “Apply Now” to complete your application TODAY!
- Visit San Diego CA Retail Store on Thursday, November 9th from 2:00pm—8:00pm for your walk-in interview.
2149 Fenton Pkwy
San Diego, CA 92108
Available positions will vary by location and will include:
- Sales Coworker
- Customer Service Coworker
- Food Service Coworker
- Pricing and Merchandising Coworker
- Logistics Warehouse Coworker
A POSITIVE TEAM SPIRIT
We’re a diverse group of down-to-earth, straightforward people with a passion for home furnishing. We come from all over the world but we share an inspiring vision: “to create a better everyday life for the many people”. How we realize this vision is based on our shared humanistic values. These values are the foundation of our work and our inclusive, empathizing, open and honest culture.
Working with us is like working with your friends. Our culture is based on the spirit of togetherness, enthusiasm and fun. And we’re always looking for people who share our positive attitude and values.
The IKEA values help us to run our business, solve problems, and make clever decisions together. But we know we won’t think exactly alike on everything – and that’s okay! In fact, we encourage co-workers to express themselves and question our ways from time to time. At the end of the day, it’s your individuality that can help us see and change things for the better.
WE’RE HIRING (Graphic Design)
Copy/Print Shop: Digital Printing
Available Now: Full-Time or Part-Time
- Graphic Design experience with Adobe Creative Suite programs (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop)
- Copy/Print Shop or working in a digital printing environment
- Knowledge of Adobe graphics programs
- Front counter experience a plus
- Quick with numbers
Description of the position:
- Working in a fast-paced environment handling customer projects from start to finish, multi-tasking, and prioritizing workflow in an organized manner
- Helping and accommodating customers with copy/print projects (business cards, letterhead, etc), binding, packaging, shipping, and more
- Printing from customer files using current digital printing equipment
- Office supply pricing, stocking shelves, inventory
- Working independently and as part of a team, efficiently and always with a positive attitude
How to apply for the position:
Download and print our employment application (see below)
Email, fax or drop off your completed application
- Email: email@example.com
- Fax: 619-698-5000
- Our location: COPY-IT 5344 Jackson Drive, La Mesa, CA 91942
(This pdf employment application can be filled out in Adobe Acrobat Reader)
We are so happy we wanted to reward you with $5 on the house (black house that is) for signing up on the very first day. This feature is going to be a game changer and will allow us to reach you in new and exciting ways. We need to encourage positive engagement our communities and recognize us all for what we do no matter how big or small.
Paypal: send a money request to firstname.lastname@example.org I will pay immediately
Venmo: click the pen/paper icon in upper right corner type in email@example.com, input $5 and push request. I will pay immediately
via email: send me an email (subject title: $5 winner) and leave your contact information and I will contact you that way you provide
Call Prince directly : (619) 621-8739