IMMEDIATELY HIRING: Patrol Drivers in the area of San Diego
Discover the Difference You Can Make at GMI!
GMI has immediate Patrol Driver openings in the area of Orange County.
GMI is a team of professional, highly trained security and janitorial staff serving the greater Southern California area. Different by Design, our history tells the story of our passionate pursuit of excellence in people and service. A family business with community roots married to growth by bringing together the best in expert operators and cutting edge technology.
The Patrol Driver serves in a position of responsibility for our clients as well as GMI.
Employment Type: Full Time
Responsible for multiple sites, checkpoints, and lock/unlock activities
Protect against fire, theft, vandalism, terrorism, and illegal activity
Enforce Laws on the property
Deter criminal activity and other problems
Protect the property investment
* Guard Card required
* NO Experience needed
* High School Diploma or equivalent
* Valid Driver’s License
* Previous Driving experience preferred
TO APPLY: www.gmiweb.com
CLICK ON RED TAB “JOBS”
* Know anyone who is a guard or wants to be a guard?
* $100 Referral bonus available to GMI Employees that refer guards who are hired!
QUESTIONS: Call SD Recruiting at (858) 244-1872
GMI is an Integrated Facility Solutions Company that provides superior janitorial, maintenance, and security services to our clients throughout Southern California. With a long-standing tradition of innovation, hard work, integrity, and outstanding customer service, GMI has enhanced the cleanliness and safety of facilities and institutions for over 40 years!
GMI Will Cost-Effectively Deliver Premier Services by utilizing innovative technologies and quality assurance processes, which ensures accountability and improves productivity, while shattering your expectations, when you need us most.
IKEA National Hiring Event on Nov 9, 2:00pm—8:00pm: San Diego CA
An ability to do the job is obviously the starting point. But beyond that we look for many other personal qualities such as a strong desire to learn, the motivation to continually do things better, simplicity and common sense, the ability to lead by example, efficiency and cost-consciousness. These values are important to us because our way of working is less structured than that of many other organizations. Come see a career with IKEA!
IKEA National Hiring Event – IKEASan DiegoCA
Thursday, November 9th 2:00pm—8:00pm
We’re hiring PERMANENT Part-Time & Full-time co-workers – Apply today!
Don’t miss this opportunity to meet your local IKEA team and interview for diverse positions with great benefits and limitless opportunities!
It’s easy as 1, 2, 3!
- Review open positions at IKEA San Diego CA Retail Store below.
- Click “Apply Now” to complete your application TODAY!
- Visit San Diego CA Retail Store on Thursday, November 9th from 2:00pm—8:00pm for your walk-in interview.
2149 Fenton Pkwy
San Diego, CA 92108
Available positions will vary by location and will include:
- Sales Coworker
- Customer Service Coworker
- Food Service Coworker
- Pricing and Merchandising Coworker
- Logistics Warehouse Coworker
A POSITIVE TEAM SPIRIT
We’re a diverse group of down-to-earth, straightforward people with a passion for home furnishing. We come from all over the world but we share an inspiring vision: “to create a better everyday life for the many people”. How we realize this vision is based on our shared humanistic values. These values are the foundation of our work and our inclusive, empathizing, open and honest culture.
Working with us is like working with your friends. Our culture is based on the spirit of togetherness, enthusiasm and fun. And we’re always looking for people who share our positive attitude and values.
The IKEA values help us to run our business, solve problems, and make clever decisions together. But we know we won’t think exactly alike on everything – and that’s okay! In fact, we encourage co-workers to express themselves and question our ways from time to time. At the end of the day, it’s your individuality that can help us see and change things for the better.
WE’RE HIRING (Graphic Design)
Copy/Print Shop: Digital Printing
Available Now: Full-Time or Part-Time
- Graphic Design experience with Adobe Creative Suite programs (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop)
- Copy/Print Shop or working in a digital printing environment
- Knowledge of Adobe graphics programs
- Front counter experience a plus
- Quick with numbers
Description of the position:
- Working in a fast-paced environment handling customer projects from start to finish, multi-tasking, and prioritizing workflow in an organized manner
- Helping and accommodating customers with copy/print projects (business cards, letterhead, etc), binding, packaging, shipping, and more
- Printing from customer files using current digital printing equipment
- Office supply pricing, stocking shelves, inventory
- Working independently and as part of a team, efficiently and always with a positive attitude
How to apply for the position:
Download and print our employment application (see below)
Email, fax or drop off your completed application
- Email: email@example.com
- Fax: 619-698-5000
- Our location: COPY-IT 5344 Jackson Drive, La Mesa, CA 91942
(This pdf employment application can be filled out in Adobe Acrobat Reader)