Sisterlocks is seeking to fill a full-time position in our Home Office: Class Schedule Coordinator
The Class Schedule Coordinator is responsible for a range of tasks that support our course offerings. Their duties include, but are not limited to the following:
In order to be effective in this position, the Class Schedule Coordinator must maintain open communication with other staff members responsible for related functions in the office, such as logistics, customer service, trainer supervision, certification, and order processing.
The Coordinator will be most successful at their assigned tasks if they possess the following skill set:
- Minimum High School graduate (Some college preferred)
- Good at problem solving skills
- Strong communication skills (written / spoken)
- Must be well organized and possess good time management skills in order to meet project/taskdeadlines.
- Basic knowledge of common computer applications for word processing, order processing anddata management. (Will train)
- Interested in long-term employment.
($17.50/hr. min. / $23/hr. max)
The beginning hourly rate is $17.50 during a 3-month introductory period. Upon successful completion of this initial period, the hourly rate will increase to $18.50. Performance will determine periodic increases.
Please email a statement of interest (100 words, or less) and a copy of your resume to:
NOTE: Job is on site at the Sisterlocks Home Office location: 2043 El Cajon Blvd. San Diego 92104