Soul Canvas is looking for an Art Party Assistant. Job duties include;
– Attend weekend art parties and respond to guest questions during the party.
– Set up and clean up
– Help guests with art technique, refill paint, water, etc.
-Take pics/video during events and post to social media in real-time. Should use your iPhone.
– Must be 21+
– 3 – 6 hours on weekends
– $15 per hour
Email resume to TrapArtPaint@gmailcom.
Are you an entrepreneur seeking capital to start or expand your business? Are you looking for a storefront in Southeast San Diego? Do you need marketing tips for your business?
If yes, come to the Diamond Business Association’s Access to Capital workshop on Wednesday, Jan 24, 2pm at the Tubman Chavez Center, 415 Euclid Ave, 92114.
It is FREE to Diamond Business Association members & entrepreneurs looking to open their business in the Diamond District.
FREE Basketball Camp (7-17 years old) & Sportsfest at the 8th Annual Dr Martin Luther King Jr Community Celebration on Saturday, January 13, 2018 at MLK Park 6401 Skyline Drive, 92114.
Registration opens at 8am, camp 8:30-10am, games until 4pm. Includes event t-shirt & lunch. Sponsored by the City of San Diego Park & Rec and the Ground Up Youth Foundation. For more information or to pre-register, email Shaun Manning at email@example.com.
I am looking for College level Students and Volunteers to Tutor students grades 1st – 12th in multiple subjects on a scheduled needed basis. This opportunity will be a paid opportunity for the Volunteers and they will also receive volunteer hours towards their college curriculum or community service needs.
Volunteers must have the following
*A Valid Drivers license or State issued ID
*A Letter of Reference
All Volunteers for the Tutoring Program will assessed for placement based on the subject matters they are willing to help with before given any pupils.
If you are interested in this paid opportunity please contact us through our website at www.openheartleaders.org and selecting the option Contact Us. In the subject line please add Tutoring.
Please allow 48-72 hours for someone to get back with you with an application.
Pay will be discussed upon interviewing process.
San Diego, CA 92101
IKEA National Hiring Event on Nov 9, 2:00pm—8:00pm: San Diego CA
An ability to do the job is obviously the starting point. But beyond that we look for many other personal qualities such as a strong desire to learn, the motivation to continually do things better, simplicity and common sense, the ability to lead by example, efficiency and cost-consciousness. These values are important to us because our way of working is less structured than that of many other organizations. Come see a career with IKEA!
IKEA National Hiring Event – IKEASan DiegoCA
Thursday, November 9th 2:00pm—8:00pm
We’re hiring PERMANENT Part-Time & Full-time co-workers – Apply today!
Don’t miss this opportunity to meet your local IKEA team and interview for diverse positions with great benefits and limitless opportunities!
It’s easy as 1, 2, 3!
- Review open positions at IKEA San Diego CA Retail Store below.
- Click “Apply Now” to complete your application TODAY!
- Visit San Diego CA Retail Store on Thursday, November 9th from 2:00pm—8:00pm for your walk-in interview.
2149 Fenton Pkwy
San Diego, CA 92108
Available positions will vary by location and will include:
- Sales Coworker
- Customer Service Coworker
- Food Service Coworker
- Pricing and Merchandising Coworker
- Logistics Warehouse Coworker
A POSITIVE TEAM SPIRIT
We’re a diverse group of down-to-earth, straightforward people with a passion for home furnishing. We come from all over the world but we share an inspiring vision: “to create a better everyday life for the many people”. How we realize this vision is based on our shared humanistic values. These values are the foundation of our work and our inclusive, empathizing, open and honest culture.
Working with us is like working with your friends. Our culture is based on the spirit of togetherness, enthusiasm and fun. And we’re always looking for people who share our positive attitude and values.
The IKEA values help us to run our business, solve problems, and make clever decisions together. But we know we won’t think exactly alike on everything – and that’s okay! In fact, we encourage co-workers to express themselves and question our ways from time to time. At the end of the day, it’s your individuality that can help us see and change things for the better.
WE’RE HIRING (Graphic Design)
Copy/Print Shop: Digital Printing
Available Now: Full-Time or Part-Time
- Graphic Design experience with Adobe Creative Suite programs (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop)
- Copy/Print Shop or working in a digital printing environment
- Knowledge of Adobe graphics programs
- Front counter experience a plus
- Quick with numbers
Description of the position:
- Working in a fast-paced environment handling customer projects from start to finish, multi-tasking, and prioritizing workflow in an organized manner
- Helping and accommodating customers with copy/print projects (business cards, letterhead, etc), binding, packaging, shipping, and more
- Printing from customer files using current digital printing equipment
- Office supply pricing, stocking shelves, inventory
- Working independently and as part of a team, efficiently and always with a positive attitude
How to apply for the position:
Download and print our employment application (see below)
Email, fax or drop off your completed application
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax: 619-698-5000
- Our location: COPY-IT 5344 Jackson Drive, La Mesa, CA 91942
(This pdf employment application can be filled out in Adobe Acrobat Reader)